What you will do:
- collect, analyze and document business and technical requirementsfrom Cyber Security Risk Assessments (incl. establishing new roles, define new processes or implementing new tools; refine requirements with stakeholders, produce estimates)
- conduct workshops with stakeholders (business and technica as well as vendors and 3rd parties)
- build and implement IDS solutions
- create documentation in English (for example: current state, future state, business, functional and non-functional requirements, system requirements, traceability matrix, use cases)
- closely cooperate with the customer and the project team (international projects)
- you won’t be bored!
Qualifications, skills, and experience / What you need:
- very good command of spoken and written English (at least B2)
- minimum 3 years of experience in IT Security and infrastructure-related projects as Business Analyst
- understanding of IT infrastructure (components, environments, connectivity) and network environmens (routing, switching, internet, firewalls and architecture)
- experience in collecting and documenting requirements at technical level as well as business level,
- experience in modeling business processes
- proficiency in data modelling (powerBI, Sharepoint)
- strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- experience in working in an international environment
- good understanding of cyber security controls (Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, Intrusion Detection, Application Security, Network Security, Access Management)
What we offer:
- remote work or work from the office in Warsaw or Łódź. You choose!
- interesting, international projects
- flexible working hours
- various forms of cooperation (B2B or UOP)
- individual path of development supported by training and certification funded by Craftware (we are a partner of the IIBA)
- access to substantive materials (well-stocked library, online repository)
- mentor support
- supervisors who listen and help you develop. We are here for you!
- benefits (co-financing of the following perks: sports activities, private medical care, language classes, training and courses, life insurance, and coworking. We also offer discounts on
- company products and services, integration meetings, Christmas packages, and employee referral programs.)
- great atmosphere at work
- casual dress code
Moim zadaniem w Craftware jest zaopiekowanie potrzeb rekrutacyjnych. Procesami rekrutacyjnymi w obszarze IT zajmuję się zawodowo od 2017 roku. W swojej pracy cenię możliwość stałego poszerzania wiedzy z zakresu branży IT oraz poznawania wielu nowych osób. Po pracy spędzam czas z mężem i córką. Moją pasją jest taniec.