What you will do:
- collect and analyze business requirements and develop feasibility recommendations
- conduct workshops with stakeholders
- create documentation in English (for example, write user stories, create UML and/or BPMN diagrams)
- closely cooperate with the customer and the project team (international projects)
- you won’t be bored!
Qualifications, skills, and experience / What you need:
- very good command of spoken and written English (at least B2)
- minimum 3 years of experience with Data and business analysis
- expert knowledge in Excel-based formulas
- expert knowledge in Excel (VB) macros
- basic knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and business information
- knowledge of Veeva Vault Data Model
- knowledge of UML or BPMN
- ability to write user stories
- experience in collecting and documenting business and functional requirements, and working in agile methodologies
- knowledge of modern IT solutions
- analytical thinking
- experience in working in an international environment
- independence, business maturity, ability to organize own work
What we offer:
- remote work or work from the office in Warsaw or Łódź. You choose!
- interesting, international projects
- flexible working hours – various forms of cooperation (B2B or UOP)
- individual path of development supported by training and certification funded by Craftware (we are a partner of the IIBA)
- access to subst
- antive materials (well-stocked library, online repository)
- mentor support
- supervisors who listen and help you develop. We are here for you!
- benefits (co-financing of the following perks: sports activities, private medical care, language classes, training and courses, life insurance, and coworking.
- We also offer discounts on company products and services, integration meetings, Christmas packages, and employee referral programs.)
- great atmosphere at work
- casual dress code
Moim zadaniem w Craftware jest zaopiekowanie potrzeb rekrutacyjnych. Procesami rekrutacyjnymi w obszarze IT zajmuję się zawodowo od 2017 roku. W swojej pracy cenię możliwość stałego poszerzania wiedzy z zakresu branży IT oraz poznawania wielu nowych osób. Po pracy spędzam czas z mężem i córką. Moją pasją jest taniec.